[oletrucks] Opinions

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Opinions
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:21:20 -0600
I know some of you are gonna cringe at this, so prepare. heh.

I'm ready to send my cab to the body shop to have them install the patch
panels and get the cab hole free. The bottom is solid except the corners,
but the top around the inside of the windshield looks like Swiss cheese. The
cab is a small back window cab, I also have a large back window cab that
this are is great on but the floorboard is rotted out.

So the shop said the easiest, and most cost effective way to fix it is to
cut the sections needed out of the big back and install them into the small
back. This shop is good, and all they do is antique vehicles, so I know they
can do it. Anyone had this done before? or know of a better way? I've just
never seen patch panels for this area.

The small back window just appeals to me more. I guess if we all liked the
same thing, our trucks would all look identical!

Bill - ready to get the show on the road