[oletrucks] 57 for sale

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 for sale
From: CHANDNE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:21:36 EST
57 for sale in west palm beach fl, late model 267 out of a 79 monte carlo
with new timing chain,new fuel pump, new water pump, edelbrock alum intake
and new edelbrock carb, a turbo 350 trans. and a camaro rear end, disk brake
conversion on original front axel, tubular motor and trans mounts, new
windshield and re-wired with late model fuse block, 92 chevy stepside bed
with roll pan, the cab is a original us army cab with spot light out the top.
New 235/75 r15 cooper classic two truck tires. Idrive it to work 50 miles
round trip a day.
   Yes it does need some body work in the usual spots, step plates, cab
corners and some on the floor near front cab mounts, also the bed has a few
cracks in the fiberglass fenders, as far as mechanicly it needs oil pan
gasket and has a sticky caliper, I bleed it when it sticks and just go on my
way, usually does it on my way to work and its good the rest of the day. Just
had a baby and not enough room in the cab for baby seat and two adults.
asking 3350.00, thats what I got into it and thats what I would like to get
back out of it, if not I will just park it in the back yard untill I dont
need the baby seat and can get all three of us in the cab.
email me if interested and I will email back as soon as I can, baby
permitting if you know what I mean   thanx
neal            chandne@aol.com