Re: [oletrucks] OFF TOPIC S-10 Speedometer Repair

To: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OFF TOPIC S-10 Speedometer Repair
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:12:35 -0500
Parts all over used for these trucks, call your local yards. Fenders, hoods,
and grills and mybe seats are top dollar items for S-10's but would think
speedos should be cheap and plentiful. electronic ones are hard to get and
don't last anyway, they don't have cables on those. Maybe the mechanisms
from an Astro-van will be same, not sure on whole dash.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)
50 Chevy COE (project)