RE: [oletrucks] placement of glass packs/exhaust

To: "'Mike the Langman'" <langman10@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] placement of glass packs/exhaust
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:33:50 -0600
A few inches of clearance between the exhaust system and the gas
tank is plenty.  Many cars have only 2-3 inches between gas tank
and exhaust pipe.

If you are into noise, exiting the exhaust in front of the rear
wheels may be OK.  If you prefer quiet (or at least as much quiet
as you can get in an OleTruck) you should consider dumping the
exhaust out the back.