Re: [oletrucks] Project Update: more starter pictures

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Project Update: more starter pictures
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:01:13 -0600
Clean the floor with muriatic acid if there are any contaminant, like oil
grease, fuel  or other spill this will clean them up.  Just keep the doors
and windows open.  It will need alot of ventilation.  This will help so the
paint will adhere to the cement floor better and longer.  There is a product
that Home Depot sells, unsure of the name, but it is strictly for garage
floors.  A friend applied this stuff about 3 years ago and it hasn't lifted
from tires left in one spot too long or from hot tires after driving and
pulling in the garage.  He said it is a little pricey, but worth not having
to paint the floor every year or 2.

Jon 50 3104