[oletrucks] Back on list!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Back on list!
From: Rick Warren <bluu55@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:30:08 -0800 (PST)
Hello ole truckers! I've been off the list since 3/3/01. My mailing list
provider changed servers or something, and left me out in the cold. I used to
be Stovebolt @ classictruckshop. But now I'm bluu55 @ yahoo.com. I had to go to
the oletrucks archives to stay up with the goings on of the list. Good to be
back!

Rick (Griz) Warren

'55 1st 3100

http://www.expage.com/oldbluu