RE: [oletrucks] Air Suspension

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Air Suspension
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:42:26 -0600
> Bill, you might want to check out Air Ride Technologies also.
> http://www.ridetech.com/
>
> Unfortunately, I have heard some negative comments re AIM.  I
> don't have any personal experience with either but it doesn't hurt to
check out the
> competition.

Well, Truckin magazine just did a Ford with AIM products and said they were
great, who knows .. but I tell you, AIMs prices are *much* lower than Air
Ride .... but I'm glad I went to this page,. it shows a camaro install and
thats what my subframe is, Thanks! ;)

http://www.ridetech.com/images/CATALOG/CAMARO1.JPG

Bill