RE: [oletrucks] Thanks for speedo help! More info. . .

To: "'Greg O. Pace'" <59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Thanks for speedo help! More info. . .
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:32:33 -0500
When you said 4 speed, I assumed you meant stick, not Hydra-Matic.
Anyway, sounds like yours should be identical to mine.  The GM
part number is 1563901 and also stamped on the case is "18 - 14"
which are the number of teeth on the input and output gears.  The
bad news is that Tom doesn't have one of these.