[oletrucks] parts worth anything?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] parts worth anything?
From: "Stephanie" <stephanie@annexe.cwnet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 12:37:14 -0700
I have a bunch of parts I took off my '53 1/2 ton that I won't be using.
How much are some of these parts worth, and what should I just junk?

original rearend w/ driveshaft
original steering column (w/o wheel)
front suspension (everything unbolted from springs to tires)
rusted chromed pieces: side splash guards, trim around glass inside, cowl
vent
235 heads, dont know condition, were on engine but don't know if cracks etc.
235 crank
starters
generators