RE: [oletrucks] AD parts

To: ajkburke@msn.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] AD parts
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 12:22:45
AKBurke et al,

Stay as far as you can from these weasels.  I would only  accept something
from Classic Chevy Parts if they gave it to me and then I would throw it
away.  I have had nothing but bad experiences with these bottom feeding scum
suckers.  One day I will tell you how I really feel and not beat around the
bush so much.

Durwood