Re: [oletrucks] RE: AD Parts

To: <50chevy@iwon.com>, "OleTrucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: AD Parts
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:24:31 -0500
IF....anything at all, I would bet it was a "cover" for over some part of
grill, surely not a grill. They have those for late model trucks to go over
hood edge in front too. I recieved a sales flyer from Chevy Duty or some
other vendor with grill for $399.95 and that's usually around $500
regularly. Painted one was $199 or so I think.