[oletrucks] Need Huck brake part

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Need Huck brake part
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 11:47:09 -0700 (PDT)
After some head scratching, I finally figured out why
my parking brakes don't work.  I am missing the
extension link on both wheels. This is shown in figure
45 on page 5-22 of the shop manual. Anybody have a
couple of these that they could let go or know of a
source? Glad to pay for them plus shipping. Haven't
seen them listed in any of the catalogs.

Thanks -- Barry
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/