[oletrucks] OFF TOPIC - need help with '95 GMC Yukon

To: "_xj-list" <xj-list@moab.off-road.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] OFF TOPIC - need help with '95 GMC Yukon
From: "Rob J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 12:48:57 -0700
Sorry for the off topic post, but I am in need of quick help.  My wife's '95
GMC Yukon is in need of a transfer case.  If anyone can tell me what years
of donor vehicle I would be able to find one in, I would be MOST
appreciative.  She is getting ready to go on a long trip and will be hauling
a camper, so I don't have much time to get this fixed/resolved.  Particulars
about the vehicle that might be important:  VIN: 1GKEK13K6SJ743332.  It is a
350 turbo automatic, obviously a 4X4, with 350 V-8 - also, it is 1/2 ton
(1500).  I am located in the Pacific NW near Seattle, and if someone has one
available within 100 miles, I will travel to get it.  Mostly tho, I need
someone with access to a Hollander or Mitchell interchange manual (or
anything that will cross reference), to tell me what other years are
compatible.  I have a service manual and the removal/installation seems
pretty straight forward.

Thanks, and sorry again for the off-topic post.

Rob