[oletrucks] I bought a new 57 gmc napco

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I bought a new 57 gmc napco
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 21:21:54 EDT
If anyone is interested,
   I went sniffing around a week ago and found a guy who claimed that his dad
had bought a new 57 gmc napco with a stock pontiac v 8.. He claimed it was in
the bushes at his moms house.  I took off looking for this place and was
truly inspired about two hours into the trip to have had my 59 suburban road
blocked by some low flying wild geese as big as bombers. I hoped it was not
an oman.
   I finally got turned around to the right direction and managed to find the
beast. there was not any broken glass, three tires were up, the back was FULL
of garbage
and the cab was a foot deep in packrat turds and stuffing. It was quite
complete with the exception of the bottom twenty percent  of the body.  My
last napco was a short box , but this was long.  What was I to do. I had to
have it .
   it took me many hours to winch it by hand into position and on to my
trailer.  When I got home the unloading had to go easier.  I used the cat ,
hooked on te rear bumper and just liffted and backed up till the front end
dropped off.   I am sure I will do my wife proud when she finally notices it
sitting in the driveway, but she just walked in and I gotto send this now so
she cant read it.  It is for sale as a self preservation measure. thousand
bucks
Seee you all at the portland swap meet
stan the man symank
Newberg Oregon