[oletrucks] TH-350 mount bolts

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TH-350 mount bolts
From: "Mark A. Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 05:50:51 -0700
I'm working on my transmission crossmember for my '55 1st.

When I removed the TH-350 tranmission and mounts, from my donor car, I
misplaced (My wife says LOST) the mounting bolts.  Can anyone tell me what
size these bolts are?  There are two that hold the mount to the tranns and
two that hold the mount to the crossmember.  Thgey look like 1/2".  But,
what is the length and the dia. and pitch, and are they the same?

Thanks for your assistance.

              Mark Self
     '55 1st 5 window 3100
            Redlands, CA