[oletrucks] Clutch Head Screws

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch Head Screws
From: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:05:13 -0700 (PDT)
This has got to be a common problem so I'm sure
someone out there has an answer. Everytime I start to
take something apart to clean up or replace, the
clutch head screws / bolts are so rusted that they
either break or I have to drill them out. I'd like to
replace with the same but can't find a source for a
kit that has various sizes and shapes of clutch head
screws and bolts. Any suggestions from the group ?

Thanks

Ric McAnulty
'50 3100 Custom / 235-6

=====