RE: [oletrucks] Torque convereter

To: <NTemple46@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Torque convereter
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:40:18 -0400
Keep asking your questions, Neil

Nobody is born knowing how a torque converter works. Whenever somebody asks
what they think is a "stupid question", I read the answers 'cause half the
time I don't know what the answer is either but didn't have the courage to
ask. You did have the courage to ask.

Remember, the difference between an "expert" and a "novice" is that the
expert has made more mistakes!

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)