Re: [oletrucks] Hood emblems?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hood emblems?
From: Stkcode <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:12:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Stephanie,

The 53 front hood ornament is the same as from years
47-53 which is s/s with Cheverlet under a small bow
tie emblem.  The side emblems said "3100" only. Their
was nothing underneith them.  Those where the earlier
years from like 47-49.  Which said Cheverlet with a
smaller 3100 under underneith it.  I had a site which
showed and talked about the emblem changes over the
years.  I'll post it if I can find it.

Jon
stkcode@yahoo.com
53 3100
(apologies for the misspelling, I'm in a rush)

http://auctions.yahoo.com/