RE: [oletrucks] Off topic, Window tint

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Off topic, Window tint
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:36:57 -0500
Never tried it on the inside, but how about Rain-X's glass cleaner. Not the
stuff in the yellow bottle, I think it's a white bottle. You use it first to
clean, and the yellow stuff to make it slick. Actually, the best stuff to
deep clean glass has been Bon Ami powder to me, or Comet. It won't mess the
glass up and gets rid of those rain and hard water spots. I think the Rain-X
stuff is something similar, but maybe a little milder.

Bill