[oletrucks] rearend Questions overload

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] rearend Questions overload
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:02:09 EDT
I just want a truck that 's just in one piece now!  Function is important as
is economy. 54  half 3100. Can I put a better running gear[I've got 4:11] in
existing housing with 16" tires and have a NICE bolt in experience,avoid
swapping tranny and get at least some economy and running advantage?
There are so many  alternatives that pose so many more questions, and with a
sluggish learning curve and a certain need for results, simplicity seems best
for now. MWs' 50th is in about 3 yrs it would be nice ...

I've been following along for a few weeks at least. I wanted to respond after
I'd caught up on ALL the e-mail . Well forget that!  This is my first
e-mail/computer/take that cool truck apart experience .  Thanks to all of
you!  You're a great resourse, and I'm learning alot from you,
Brooks