Re: [oletrucks] virus stuff

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] virus stuff
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:03:29 -0500
I've also recieved some of these. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but
when I look at the properties of the message I can get the originating IP. I
did a tracert on these IP's and this is the info I got. Maybe if someone
recognizes these IP's or other names they can check for the virus.

one came from 204.60.63.94
sbc-hartford.130meg.ipc.wcg.net 151.142.220.62
CX8498-6 204.60.63.94

The other from 63.64.215.129
carr-gw2.customer.ALTER.NET 157.130.69.122
use215-129.carr.org 64.64.215.129

I know this has nothing to do with old trucks but maybe it will help someone
trace out this haha virus. It's a boring night and too early to go to bed.

Now oldtruck stuff. If I ever get done with my '85. I'll get to start
serious work on the '59. Still driving the '59 as is.

Claude
1959 Apache Fleetside
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam