Re: [oletrucks] going rate for stainless windshield trim

To: stephanie@annexe.cwnet.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] going rate for stainless windshield trim
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 07:58:21
Are you asking for just the front windows or outside door trim or inside
door or everything?  I know a place that has the whole works for $600.00 but
it is show quality, and it shonufdo look good. :)   I don't pick that high
from the tree though.  Actually I prefer to scavenge my own from the bone
yards for $15.00 a door but those opportunities don't come along that often.
;)
Durwood