[oletrucks] 55 TF wipers

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 TF wipers
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 19:57:06 -0400
Whats the trick for getting the wiper stems out? When I say wiper stems I am
referring to the shaft that the wiper actually slides onto. I am not sure
what ya call it, so I hope wiper stem will do for now. Also what size vacuum
hose goes to the wipers? It looks like 3/16ths id came off of it, but its
hard to tell because of how long it has been on the truck. Does the vacuum
hose connect to the carb or to the intake? There is a 350 engine in the
truck, if that makes a difference.
I am just full of questions aren't I.
                Thanks for all the help,
                                Tom