[oletrucks] heater pics

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] heater pics
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:54:46 -0600
Here are the pics of what I believe is the correct Heater for the 41-46
trucks I'm assuming it's correct because
it fits the nock outs and has chevrolet logo and looks to be correct  if not
please advise. Maybe Whitney Haist
has a stock heater in his truck. I've also put a picture of what I'm hoping
is the correct heater for my 38 1/2
but may be 39-40 or even 35-36 car any experts out there? I now it's close
enough I'm going with it if I can't find the correct one.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1579852&a=12680356
Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock

 PS neither heater is for sale (sorry)