[oletrucks] PARTS

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] PARTS
From: Norm Donnelly <normd@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:01:05 -0400
Well , I've only been in the place once so my mental inventory is not
complete!
The place is probably 30 x 80 feet indoors and 3/4 full of trucks and
parts . I am getting a cab from him for the firewall as mine would take
more work and time then I wish to put in. I am willing to get some
shopping lists and take with me. next week when I see him . I am trying
to get him on the web but  he has no idea of the power of this place. So
maybe if I bring a few shopping lists he will giveme/us a way to get a
better way of doing bussiness with him!?
What I can do is take digital picks of some stuff next time I'm down
there if you give me ideas of  parts of interest!
Norm