[oletrucks] Parts for sale

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for sale
From: "Rob J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:54:54 -0700
Gentleman stopped me and said he has the following parts he wants to get rid
of now that he has sold his '58 Chevy P/U.  Please contact him if interested
at:  (360) 697-6753.  I do not know anything about them, so I won't be any
help.  He lives in/near Silverdale, WA, so only locals need contact him as I
don't believe he is interested in shipping.  I know he would like to get rid
of it as a package...for what its worth.

Here is the list (all for a 235):

H. balancer pully
coil
distrib.
clutch plate and press. plate
throwout bearing
clutch housing (bellhousing)
oil pump
set (used) lifters
intake/exhaust manifold
thermostat housing
valve cover
flywheel
set of rockers and arms
set of push rods
235 engine and head (block has freeze crack that was welded and leaks only
slightly, but head is supposed to be in good cond.
58,000 original miles on the engine...11,000 on the valve job and rings and
bearings.

That is all I know.

Rob