Re: [oletrucks] Dual Carbs

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dual Carbs
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:55:35 -0700
My dual carb setup (parallel too) ran horrible on one choke (even with a
heat plate).  So I bought a second choke cable, snipped the knob end off,
fabbed a small clamp setup from a spare carb (it even looks stock!),
attached it to the back end of the first carb (where the cable from the cab
is coming from) and snaked (S shape) the second cable between the first carb
and the second carb.  Works pretty darn good and no mods to my stock cable
coming from the cab.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100