Re: [oletrucks] new 6 lug rear

To: "antonio" <antonio@innercite.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new 6 lug rear
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:41:49 -0600
they changed to 5 hole in 71 so you need 67-70 I just realized this the
other day when comparing wheels from my 70c-10 (6hole) to my 72 (5hole) I
think the ratio may even be a little higher if the donor had and Automatic
maybe even 3:55 but not certain. I wish my 70 was my donor and my 72 was my
driver for the same reason there should still be plenty of em in the salvage
yards. Bonus is that my nice wheels and tires on the 70 will
bolt right on my 381/2 if I want to dress it up a little for kicks.
 Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock