Re: [oletrucks] Fender dings??

To: ajkburke@msn.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fender dings??
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 02:16:00 EDT
In a message dated 4/28/01 8:31:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ajkburke@msn.com
writes:

<< What's anyone do to prevent fender dings from the inside??....seems to
 me that a stray pebble thown up by the tire stands a good chance of
 dimpling the fender and showing from the outside??.....has anyone
 lined fenders with linux/rhinolining etc?? might reduce some road
 noise too....or is this nothing to worry about??

 thoughts?
 -A >>

  A lot of miles on my '57 (Dad bought it new) and never a notice of a pebble
ding from the inside, not to say it couldn't happen.

  I did sray on undercoating on my '59 though, when I was anticipating it
having a "show winner" paint job...that was 7 or 8 years ago....least the
primer still looks good;)
  Mike