[oletrucks] License plate lite

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] License plate lite
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 08:35:46 -0400
Guess it it too early on Sunday morning for me to think straight.  My
last message was not clear.  Guess, I had better go back to bed and start
over.

My message should have read.  I think on a 1954 Chev PU., there is only
one tail lite and a bracket in the middle of the bed for the license
plate.  If I am correct, I need the license plate bracket.  Could also
use an original tail lite.

Maybe, now I can get my day going.  Hope the rest of the day goes better
then the first 15 minutes.  Maybe not enough coffee.

John T.
50 Chevy PU ?
52 Chevy PU 5 window mine
54 Chevy PU Hers