Re: [oletrucks] Electricity useage

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Electricity useage
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 18:56:38 EDT
Mark,

You are essentially correct (minor corrections for power factor but don't
worry about it).  It definitely sounds like something is wrong somewhere
else.  Get them to check the meter.  Put an hourmeter on your compressor as
well. . .you can get one that runs off of AC.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy  Suburban
59 GMC Suburban
Knoxville, TN