Re: [oletrucks] TF Door Hinge

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF Door Hinge
From: "Robert Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:03:32 -0500
Bill, you might consider having your door hinges powder coated as well.  I
had my TF hinges done in chrome with a clear coat and they come out looking
a little dull like Cad plating.  They really look nice (of course, if you
want them to match the paint color that could be a problem).  The only
reason I did this was I see so many hinges after a short time where the
paint starts to peel off.  Maybe some of that is poor prep on the painters
part but I thought I'd try a different approach.

Bob Welch
Bartlesville, OK
'56 Cameo
'55 Belair