Re: [oletrucks] Rattle cans

To: "David Welch" <dwelch@onebox.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rattle cans
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 13:35:30 -0400
David, most local auto parts stores carry rattle can paints for many of the
basic engine colors.  Have you checked there?  I'm restoring a '66 Mustang,
and got some F**d blue engine paint at the local CarQuest Auto Parts store.
Even if they don't have it, maybe they can order it for you.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net