[oletrucks] Free pair of front brake lines. . .

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Free pair of front brake lines. . .
From: "Greg O. Pace" <59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 18:36:22 -0500
Hi everybody,

While cleaning out my van the other day, I came across a pair of front
rubber brake lines for a SHORT wheelbase '58-'59 Chevy/GMC.  I ordered them
to use on my LWB GMC, but gave them the SWB part number.  I think I paid
about 25 bucks for the pair.

Anyway, if you need 'em, you got got 'em.  The first email to arrive with a
mailing address will be sent the brake lines.  If you're redoing brakes,
here you go.

GOP
'59 GMC 100
'60 Caddy Conv.