[oletrucks] - Seafoam

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] - Seafoam
From: Nick_Griswell@SIND.COM
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:43:10 -0400
I looked through the archives with little luck (apart from a few references from
Tim Schorn).  WHAT IS SEAFOAM?  I know that it is for decarbonizing, but I can't
find it anywhere.  What is the actual name of the product, and who manufactures
it?  I searched the net and found some different ways of decarbonizing with a
few names of products (i.e.  Engine Fog and Ventil Sauber by Lubromoly).  Any
help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.  I used some years ago on Vette
I had and it worked wonders.  Thanks for all your help.

Nick Griswell
Rock Spring, GA
54-3100 5-window "FATBOY"