[oletrucks] Rough running 53 216 3100

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rough running 53 216 3100
From: Dick Byrne <lindalnhvt@sugar-river.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 22:48:05 -0400
Hi All,  I'm hoping someone can offer suggestions.  I took a 50 mile trip
in my truck the other day and the truck ran fine on the way.  On the way
home it began to run rough and rougher, stuttered and coughed like it
wasn't getting fuel. Step hard to accelerate and it smoothed out, but
returned to rough with normal driving.
I've done the following:
new fuel filter, plugs, points, condenser, spark plugs, wires.  The rotor
and cap seem fine.  Set points at .015.  Do I need to look at fuel pump
problems?  It's pretty new. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Contemporary Homes
Sunapee, NH
603 763-5099