[oletrucks] HobbyAir Group Purchase

To: "TruckList" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] HobbyAir Group Purchase
From: "haist" <haist2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:47:46 -0700
Just a comment to those wanting to do their own painting, now or in the
future.

If urethanes are not mandated where you live, believe me, they will be.  If
you think you can use urethanes with a cartridge respirator and not get
sick, believe me, you eventually will.

Bill's got a great deal worked here.  The alternative professional supplied
air respirators will set you back at least $1000.

My $.02 for the day.

<><
Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA
Chevy trucks: 2-'46s & a '39
www.jps.net/haist/artdeco.htm <http://www.jps.net/haist/artdeco.htm>

Hi fellas...

Well, I'm a little disappointed.  Right now there are four of us, which
means no deal.  There is one more guy who is still trying to decide.  If he
decides to commit in the near future, I'll let you know.

I would've thought there'd be more interest among the several hundred
truckers that the two lists reach.  If any of you knows someone off-list who
wants to buy one, let me know.  Or, if you want to harangue the list one
time, be my guest!

Bill Simmeth
57 3200
Delaplane, VA