[oletrucks] Orange County Plating--warning

To: oletrucks oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Orange County Plating--warning
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk200@att.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:19:15 -0700
I took a small job in to them (Orange County Plating) about the
first of April, it's been so long ago I forgot the exact date, and
it was supposed to be done today. Guess what.... I called a while
ago and it's not done, they said try again about next Wednesday...
I can't say anything about the quality but it's been pretty good
in the past, the price is a different story... all I can say is it
better look Damn good.
--
Ben Bennett
 Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of