Re: [oletrucks] Bolt question

To: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bolt question
From: David Williamson <dew_too@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 18:24:31 -0700 (PDT)
My 58 has the same cab if I'm not mistaken.  Sounds like someone
switched the bolts.  Mine had regular hex head bolts in it.  I would
use either the torch method or a grinder and cut off wheel if you
have room to cut the heads off.  Then maybe you can get ahold of the
threaded part with pliers or vise grips and turn them out.

Good Luck

Dave
58 3200 Step
http://auctions.yahoo.com/