[oletrucks] It has started! (Sorry, off topic a bit.)

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] It has started! (Sorry, off topic a bit.)
From: "Jake Heaton" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 22:43:21 -0600
I've looked at the lists, that people here on the list, that people include at
the end of their emails with three or more truck and I think wow!  How can
they own so many old trucks and find time to work on them.  I may be close to
finding out!  I've come across a Willys panel truck that I may be getting from
my uncle.  The same one who found my current panel truck by the way.  Anyway,
I maybe able to list more than one truck from now on.
Jake Heaton
1953 GMC Panel truck (Rod Project)
Maybe A Willys Panel!!
Preston, Idaho