Re: [oletrucks] It has started! Theory of Magnetism

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] It has started! Theory of Magnetism
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 21:06:27 -0500 (CDT)
I think it is especially strong around here.  Most of these trucks got
their start in life in the iron mines of northern Minnesota.  I figure that
as they turn back into the ore they started as,they just migrate home to
die.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200 and two parts trucks that are half way back to iron oxide.
Mt. Iron, MN