RE: [oletrucks] Its baaaaaaack.......

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Its baaaaaaack.......
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:15:33 -0400
Wayne,

Many thanx to you (and Ted and Miq) for your efforts regarding this site.
Being involved in maintaining my own site, I know the work is never done.
Now that the site is up again, follow the lead of the FRAM "No better
feeling than a job well done" commercials (on TNN mostly) and slap a big
greasy palm print on the side of your authoring computer.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)
Boca Raton, Florida