Re: [oletrucks] Truck Bed Rebuilding

To: "Ric McAnulty" <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Bed Rebuilding
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 09:32:36 -0700
Oh,  she should be pretty safe behind all the metal in the AD.

The bed wood can be installed with the bed on the frame.  The only difficult
bolts to tighten are the outer skid strip bolt right under the frame
kick-up.  Just install the outer boards first and work you way toward the
center and that should make the job easier.

Joe