[oletrucks] CAR SHOW

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] CAR SHOW
From: "R.Oliver" <roliver@cablelan.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 19:29:13 -0700
        Hi all....any of you folks from the northwestern states and
western Canada might like to come up to Peachland BC  on May
20....we are having the 4th annual World of Wheels car
show...outdoor show on the shores of Okanagan Lake.We had 250
plus vehicles last year,a good showing of old trucks, not all Chevy
trucks but all in all a good show. There is an added attraction in
Kelowna(half an hour up the road) the Knox Mountain hillclimb is
on all weekend,I think it is the 44th year for the hillclimb.Here is a
site with some info on the hillclimb
http://www.welcometokelowna.com/newsletter/issue11/kelownaservi
ce1.htm
 ....and we sure do welcome you folks from south of the border with
those Yankee greenbacks....they go a lot further up here than at
home..
               Bob Oliver...`49 GMC(in pieces but progressing)
ps:if someone had a spare set of front rotors for a `76 Pacer you
would be warmly received