[oletrucks] Off Topic-->email addr change

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, bspvette@topica.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Topic-->email addr change
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 06:58:38 EDT
To my many friends on the several lists,

I'm changing my email address, will be punting AOL shortly, and will move my
list mail by the end of the month.

New addresses active now:

marknoakes@home.com (Comcast)
Mark@Noakes.com (Mailbank/NetIdentity)

The Comcast account is the prime and the Mailbank account is a backup since I
hear scary things about Comcast's mail server reliability, and I'm not
exactly a fan of MS Virus Express, Comcast's preferred email client.  Can't
resist the bandwidth though, 900Kbaud/sec verified this week. . .

Mark Noakes