Re: [oletrucks] HydraMatic Gear Selector Knob for 1955 First

To: "Sandy Sexton" <ssexton1@kc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HydraMatic Gear Selector Knob for 1955 First
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 07:52:01 -0700
I seen the shifter knobs listed in LMC and Chevy Duty for under $5.00 .  I'm
not sure if the column shift knob is for a standard shift or Automatic if
their is a difference.

If you can't find a vendor that sells the fuel shut-off valve you might just
try to pick one up locally from a hose supply shop or bigger parts store
that manufactures hydraulic line.

Joe