Re: [oletrucks] Weekend Show...

To: "Greg Green" <greg@a1glass.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Weekend Show...
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:44:49 -0400
John Rockefeller did these shirts a while back as he ownes a print business
and did these as a favor for the list. He left the list after he received a
bit of unfair treatment from some list members regarding an online
discussion. John put his foot way over the line with the t-shirts--did it
just for cost, and got his toes stepped on. Such a shame--we've lost quiet
a few of really knowledgable folks over the years and folks truly willing
to help out.
Here is a link to the logo that he developed and used for the shirts...
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/oletruckslogo.jpg
This image is not large enought to use as an iron on transfer, so you can't
make your own... Sorry...
Remember this is most likely copyrighted or trademarked to Johns print
business--any use of this image will need to be ok'd by him.. Don't have
his email address---email me off list and i'll give it to ya...

Wayne

At 11:42 AM 5/17/01 -0000, you wrote:
>"Official List Shirt" .......where do you get one?
>
>greg
>'48 hot rod in progress

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup