Re: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned

To: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Forgive me GM, for I have sinned
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 06:46:42 -0700
This is very good!! We need to get this all out in the open so we can all
heal!!! I too have a F*#d. There, I said it. I feel so much better that I
can even spell Ford now without feeling bad!!!! OK, I have more to confess.
My daughter has a Dodge and my son just got a (oh my gosh this is a tough
one) YAMAHA. Please don't be to hard on me. I do have my share of Chevy
trucks though, so I'm somewhat balanced! Maybe we could start a 24 Hour
Crisis Line for when people feel weak and are tempted to go outside of the
GM boundaries.You know, something like "1-800-stay GM"     What do you
think?

Please direct any and all hate mail off list to

Don Simmons