Re: [oletrucks] Sandblaster recomendation

To: jonkunkel@home.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sandblaster recomendation
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 08:07:06 -0400
I like TIP, but contact me before you buy and I can same you some money.
I experimented and it works fine.  Contact me off line if you want.
flfox1@juno.com. Built my own., very simple.
John T./
On Sat, 19 May 2001 14:19:02 -0500 "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
writes:
> I used Eastwood's.  Got a great deal at a local show.
>
> Jon 50 3104
> Chicago burbs

50 Chevy PU ?
52 Chevy PU 5 window mine