RE: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update: Parking Brake Cables

To: "K.P." <oletwuk@fastrus.com>, Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update: Parking Brake Cables
From: Rick Warren <bluu55@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 08:12:56 -0700 (PDT)
 Speaking as a fellow '55 1st owner, BRAVO! I have every one of Billy Bob's
updates stuck in my "favorites" file. (It's getting rather large!) They are
such a great help! The pictures are the best! Please keep up the good work!
(And don't ever get rid of Billy Bob!).

Rick (Griz) Warren

'55 1st 3100

White Heath, IL.

http://www.expage.com.oldbluu

  "K.P." <oletwuk@fastrus.com> wrote:
As a long time loyal Billy Bob fan, I have to say that these "updates" are
absolutely great!

Thanks Larry.

Kevin P.
'59 Apache 38/NAPCO
Yahoo! Auctions $2 Million Sweepstakes  -  Got something to sell?